Theun-Hinboun Power Company Limited (“THPC”) is a private, limited liability company under the laws of the Lao PDR, owns a 210 MW hydropower station in Khammouane Province. THPC has entered into an Operation & Maintenance Agreement with Statkraft Energi AS of Norway, to operate and maintain the hydropower station under supervision of a Plant Manager. Currently, THPC is looking to employ new staff members to work at THPC Site, in Ban Nahin, Hinboun District, Khammouane Province.
1. Security Supervisor
- Supervise the THPC properties with all aspects of security, loss prevention and safety
- Supervise and manage the THPC Security Guard force
- Report to Site Facilities Manager for daily statistics of manpower management and related security issues
- React and provide supervisory action in all emergencies
- Prepare quarterly and annual schedule for coordinating Security refresher training, Fire Fighting and First Responder/First Aid (CPR) training.
- Incorporate all aspects of safety and security within the companies responsibilities
- Mentor and lead the guard force in its daily activities
- Laos National between the age of 35-45 years of age
- National or International University degree in Security Management, Law Enforcement or related degree.
- At least 3 years previous experiences in Security Supervisor/ Loss Prevention and Management.
- Able to communicate in Verbal and written English skills
- Possess Computer skills, Internet, word processing ( MS Word and Excel )
- Physically fit with no health or physical related issues
- Must posses a current Laos drivers license for car
- Willing to work in a team
- Prior service in Law Enforcement/military preferred
No application will be returned to the applicants after the selections.
Interested candidates can send applications indicate the position to the following address no later than 26 March 2010.